MISD Notice of Vacancies
Sunday, September 21, 2014 5:09:06 PM
MISD is utilizing TalentEd Recruit and Hire as of 1/10/13
Please attach all required documents within the application system.
Other Current Vacancies
Submit a paper application to the Human Resource Office to apply for the following vacancies:
Child Nutrition Department
- Crossing Guard (Pool of Applicants)
- Substitute Bus Drivers (Pool of Applicants)
- Bus Driver (Pool of Applicants)
- Bus Monitor (Pool of Applicants)
- Plumber (Pool of Applicants)
- Grounds Maintenance (Pool of Applicants)
- Custodian (Pool of Applicants)
- General Maintenance Position (Pool of Applicants)
- Electrician (Pool of Applicants)
After School Centers on Education (ACE) Program
Qualifications: All applicants must meet minimum certification or licensure requirements.
Deadline to Submit Applications: Until positions are filled unless otherwise noted.
Applicants already employed with MISD, please submit (1) a letter of interest, (2) an EMPLOYEE TRANSFER REQUEST FORM for the position, and (3) a resumé which includes SSN, present assignment, work location and telephone number (work and home).
Mercedes ISD is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please contact us with any questions. Submit applications to the following:
Mercedes ISD Human Resource Department
206 W. Sixth STreet
P.O. Box 419
Mercedes, TX 78570