MISD Notice of Vacancies
Sunday, February 14, 2016 3:54:07 AM
View ALL current vacancies by clicking on the above link.
MISD is utilizing TalentEd Recruit and Hire as of 1/10/13
Please attach all required documents within the application system.
Other Current Vacancies
A paper application may be accepted for the following vacancies. Please submit the application to the Human Resource Office to apply:
Child Nutrition Department
- Crossing Guard (Pool of Applicants)
- Substitute Bus Drivers (Pool of Applicants)
- Bus Driver (Pool of Applicants)
- Bus Monitor (Pool of Applicants)
- Electrician (1)
- Plumber (1)
- Plumber (Pool of Applicants)
- Grounds Maintenance (Pool of Applicants)
- Custodian (Pool of Applicants)
- General Maintenance Position (Pool of Applicants)
- Electrician (Pool of Applicants)
After School Centers on Education (ACE) Program
Qualifications: All applicants must meet minimum certification or licensure requirements.
Deadline to Submit Applications: Until positions are filled unless otherwise noted.
Applicants already employed with MISD, may include their letter of interest by attaching it to the online application.
Mercedes ISD is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please contact us with any questions or for assistance. Submit applications to the following:
Mercedes ISD Human Resource Department
206 W. Sixth Street
P.O. Box 419
Mercedes, TX 78570